A few steps to start your trading journey at Bololex. In order to trade:
1. Login to your Bololex account
2. Go to the Exchange section (where you will see trading dashboard)
3. To the right of the chart, you will find the listed dropdown with the list crypto pairs
4. Select a pair that you want to trade, each pair has base and quote component first one is base second is a quote. Let’s see an example where DOGE is base and BTC is a quote. For example, if you select DOGE/BTC and click on Buy, you will buy DOGE with BTC. By choosing Sell with the same currency pair, you’ll be able to sell DOGE and get BTC.
5. Choose the type of your order (Market order or Limit order)
By choosing a market order, your order will be filled instantly based on the current market price. In the case of a market order, you do not have to enter a price. To do a market order:
5.1 Choose the “Market” tab in the Buy or Sell boxes, enter the amount of the base currency you want to buy/sell, and click on the Buy or Sell button accordingly.
If you want to place a limit order, you should specify the price and amount of the chosen crypto that you want to buy or sell. Limit orders, compared to market orders, are only filled when that specific limit price is reached, meaning someone else takes your order with that price. For this:
5.2 Choose the “Limit” tab in the Buy or Sell boxes, enter the amount you wish to buy/sell and enter the price at which you want your order completed. After, click on the Buy or Sell button accordingly. You will see your limit orders in the "My Orders" section below and you can cancel your open order if you change your mind. Your order will be filled when the price reaches the specified level (meaning someone else takes your order with that price) and your balance will be updated.